Why complete the Multipurpose Family Income form? There are benefits beyond school meals!
- Eligibility for free meals through September 2021
- Eligibility for future P-EBT funds
- Discounted utilities and internet access
- Free enrollment in Excel after school programs
- SAT fee waivers
- Benefits available regardless of citizenship status
- Provides essential funding for your school
Complete the Multipurpose Family Income form for the 20-21 school year today! Visit www.schoolcafe.com
if you need assistance, please visit here or contact you Lucia Santis Romero, Parent Liaison, or Cory Chechile, School Social Worker.
City of San Francisco Food Resources
- Use the San Francisco Food Resources Map to find food resources near you. The Food Resources page on SF.gov provides additional food options, including community providers and information on public benefits. The following resources are also available:
- Assistance for Older Adults and Adults with Disabilities
Older adults and adults with disabilities can call the Department of Disability and Aging Services (DAS) telephone helpline at (415) 355-6700 (select “Case Management” as the reason for your call), Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to request help with food, including grocery delivery, take-away meals, and home-delivered meals. If you need assistance visiting an SFUSD meal site due to a disability and are unable to leave your home due to the Shelter in Place order, we encourage you to call the DAS helpline to learn about available resources. To learn more about programs and services available to older adults and adults with disabilities during COVID-19, visit SFHSA.org/COVID-DAS.
- Isolation/Quarantine Food Helpline
The City of San Francisco Isolation/Quarantine Food Helpline can assist people in isolation or quarantine with food delivery. This resource supports those who have been diagnosed with COVID-19, are awaiting test results, or are considered a “close contact” (someone instructed to self-quarantine due to close contact with a COVID-19+ individual). If you qualify, your entire household will receive groceries or three prepared meals per person per day. Call 311 to get connected to this special food resource.
This page was last updated on September 28, 2020