Why do we require the school uniform?
- Creates a sense of solidarity and community
- Encourages the understanding that school is a special place and one dresses specially for that place
- Discourages competition among children based on brands or latest fashions
- Keeps school clothing affordable for families
Note: Students who are not in uniform will be required to wear a loaner for the day. Families will be contacted and gently reminded to have their child wear a uniform the next day. We will assist families if they are having trouble purchasing the uniform.
Free uniforms available in Parent Center
Many students who have outgrown their uniforms donate gently used clothing to the Parent Center each year. Please check in the Parent Center for free uniforms for your child.
What is the uniform?
Shirts, sweaters & sweat shirts
- White or Dark green (plain with no logo --only Flynn logos)
- White or dark green with Flynn logo
Pants, shorts & skirts
- Black, Khaki or Carden plaid (green, white with black, blue and yellow)
Where to purchase uniforms
- Old Navy
- Lands End (use the PTA's preferred school number 900130626 so Flynn receives 3% back for every purchase)
- Dennis Uniforms
- French Toast (Use Flynn’s ID QS46WPE so Flynn receives 5% back for every purchase)
Flynn gear for sale
The PTA will occasionally be selling Flynn gear on campus at drop-off. Contact Leigh Cooper for more information.