Welcome current and prospective families!
Below are various resources for you. Please let us know how we can support you and your student(s).
You can call us directly at 415-695-5612, or email to set up an appointment with an administrator, counselor, or teacher.
06.14.23 Family Email
Hello Marshall Community!
We hope that you are having a wonderful summer! We are reaching out to invite you to Marshall’s annual Phoenix Family Day! This special day is a welcome to the Marshall community and all incoming 9th and students new to Marshall and their families are invited to attend.
Phoenix Family Day
- When? Saturday, August 12th from 9:30am to 1:00pm
- Where? Thurgood Marshall Academic High School (45 Conkling Street)
Come to Phoenix Family Day to:
- Get to know important Marshall teachers and staff, programs, and resources;
- Understand the high school requirements and get pointers on how to be successful in high school;
- Start to think about life after high school and develop college and career goals;
- Learn about all of our extracurriculars and opportunities for families to be involved on campus;
- Hear from Marshall students and families; and
- Get your class schedule!
We will have a community BBQ after the workshops. We hope to see you there!
Ms. Sarah, Principal
Supporting Whole Development of Teens
This presentation is sponsored by TMAHS's PTO.
This page was last updated on August 4, 2023