Schedule Change Requests
Per protocol, schedule change requests will only be granted for the following reasons:
- You are missing a class
- You have a repeat of certain subject eg. 1st period Science & 3rd period Science
- Have an unscheduled period
- Were scheduled two classes per period e.g. 1st period Math & 1st period Science
The following requests will not be granted:
o Friends are/are not in your class
o You’d rather have another teacher
Parent/Student Concern + Request Change
Per protocol, if there is an issue with a class and/or teacher, the following should take place:
- Student/Family reports concern to counselor
- Student and Counselor attempt to plan, mediate and resolve
- If concern persists, a meeting with parent and teacher should be held to clear any issues and/or misunderstandings.
- The counselor checks in with the student 2-4 weeks after parent/teacher meeting to see if there needs to be further follow up.
This page was last updated on December 19, 2022