RESOURCE PAGES: High School
This is your one-stop-shop for all resources and links to help you before, during, and after assessing.
Includes timelines, teacher resources, student pages, translated materials, links to Illuminate, and PD materials for each grade level and course.
Use the arrows on either side of this carousel to access resources for other grade bands.
- Determine where the assessment fits within the curriculum and plan for an administration date that accommodates instructional needs and published deadlines.
- Determine your method of administration: digitally or on paper.
- High School Only - If using paper, order student copies for your class at least two weeks prior to your scheduled administration date using the Math Milestone/Entry Paper Student Pages Request form.
- Address any required digital learning with your students, for example how to upload photos, or record their voice.
- Determine which supports to use with which students: Guidelines for Accommodations.
- Watch this video for guidance on administration methods and accessing resources.
- Access all materials within the Resource Pages, linked above.
- Use paper, Seesaw, Google Slides, Nearpod, Desmos, another administration method, or a combination of methods as you choose.
- Translated student materials in Spanish and/or Chinese are available for all grade levels within the Resource Pages.
This page was last updated on January 18, 2024