Employment and Income Verification
The process to verify an employee's income or employment depends on who is making the request:
Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) and Temporary Expanded Public Service Loan Forgiveness (TPSLF)
Please email your completed form(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 866-312-8266 and select option 2, or call 404-382-5400.
Uconfirm will send your completed form via email using an encrypted link in 1-2 business days.
Commercial Entities (e.g., lenders, pre-employments screeners, property managers, or prospective employers)
For example: lenders, pre-employment screeners, property managers, or prospective employers
The verifier will need the following information:
- Employee's social security number
- Employer's name ("San Francisco Unified School District")
- Valid credit card
- If income data is required, you will be prompted during the request process to upload or fax written authorization from the employee
- Go to www.uconfirm.com
- Click "Verifier Login" or "New Verifier Login"
- Follow the prompted instructions
- Submit the request for a specific employee online ($48.95 fee)
- uConfirm fulfills request
- View results online
Social Services (e.g., housing authorities, child protective care agencies, county or state welfare offices, tax-subsidized housing programs, and state or federal benefits programs)
For example: housing authorities, child protective care agencies, county or state welfare offices, tax-subsidized housing programs, and state or federal benefits programs
- Call 866-312-8266 and select option 4
- Fax requests to uConfirm Social Services at 770-456-5384 (no cost), 770-456-5380 or 404-829-1336.
Employees (e.g., employees requesting verification of employment for themselves)
For example: employees requesting verification of employment for themselves (including letters)
Email requests to email@example.com, call 866-312-8266 and select option 2, or call 404-382-5400.
uConfirm provides verification of employment reports to employees via fax, email or mail (no cost).
Teachers who need employee verification of experience forms can email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 770-217-3188.
Requests from Third Party Verifiers (e.g., school or department receives request for verification)
If your school or department receives a third party request for verification of any current or former employee, follow the procedures outlined below and n this Location Quick Reference Guide:
- All verifiers should be referred to uConfirm’s web site where they will complete the employment and income verification process: www.uconfirm.com
- Under no circumstances, should your location confirm, verify or provide employee information to a verifier
- All questions from employees or verifiers should be referred to uConfirm’s customer support:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 866-312-8266, ext. 2
This page was last updated on November 2, 2021