Description of Program
- K-5 students whose home language is Spanish
- Bilingual students who speak Spanish and English
- Instruction similar to Dual Language Instruction (DLI, described above) but designed for potential English Learners (ELs) who are native speakers of Spanish.
- Students applying for Kindergarten or first grade whose home language is Spanish.
- Students in grades 2-5 who would like to enter the program but are not currently in Dual Language Instruction program or Biliteracy must be assessed and demonstrate grade level proficiency in Spanish in order to apply.
Filter / Search for schools with language programs using SFUSD's School Search
- E.R. Taylor
- Glen Park
- Guadalupe (K-3)
- Junipero Serra
- Spring Valley
This page was last updated on October 8, 2021