Description of Program
- K-5 students whose home language is Spanish
- Bilingual students who speak Spanish and English
- In Kindergarten, 80% of instruction is in Spanish, 20% of instruction is in English. Instruction in Spanish decreases each year and by 5th grade, 30% of instruction is in Spanish and 70% of instruction is in English.
- Students applying for Kindergarten or first grade whose home language is Spanish.
- Students in grades 2-5 who would like to enter the program, but who are not currently in Spanish Dual Language program or Spanish Biliteracy program, must first be assessed and demonstrate grade level proficiency in Spanish in order to be eligible to apply.
Filter / Search for schools with language programs using SFUSD's School Search
- E.R. Taylor
- Glen Park
- Guadalupe (K-3)
- Junipero Serra
- Spring Valley
This page was last updated on December 4, 2022