If you are tardy, please report to the Counseling Office upon your arrival.
If you are late or absent due to illness or a medical appointment: When you return to school, please bring a note from your parent/guardian or doctor to the Counseling Office so your tardiness/absence can be excused. Place it in the box on Ms. Ruffin’s desk. The note must include the following:
- Your name, grade, and homeroom
- Dates and reason you were absent
- Parent/guardian signature and phone number
Parents/Guardians: You may call Ms. Ruffin if your child is absent: (415) 759-2773.
However, only written documentation will excuse absences/tardiness.
- First Bell: 9:10 (9:45)
- HR 9:15–9:25 (9:50–10:00)
- 1° 9:30–10:19 (10:05–10:46)
- 2° 10:24–11:13 (10:51–11:32)
- 3° 11:18–12:07 (11:37–12:18)
- Lunch 12:07–12:53 (12:18–1:07)
- 5° 12:58–1:47 (1:12–1:53)
- 6° 1:52–2:41 (1:58–2:39)
- 7° 2:46–3:35 (2:44–3:25)
*Late start for CPT (Common Planning Time)
Lost & Found
On the 1st floor in the Red Tile Area
- Please come check for missing items!
- Items that are not collected will be donated.
Other items (i.e. keys, glasses) are located in the Main Office.