If you are tardy, please report to the Counseling Office upon your arrival.
If you are late or absent due to illness or a medical appointment: When you return to school, please bring a note from your parent/guardian or doctor to the Counseling Office so your tardiness/absence can be excused. Place it in the box on Ms. Ruffin’s desk. The note must include the following:
- Your name, grade, and homeroom
- Dates and reason you were absent
- Parent/guardian signature and phone number
Parents/Guardians: You may call Ms. Ruffin if your child is absent: (415) 759-2773.
However, only written documentation will excuse absences/tardiness.
Lost & Found
On the 1st floor in the Red Tile Area
- Please come check for missing items!
- Items that are not collected will be donated.
Other items (i.e. keys, glasses) are located in the Main Office.
This page was last updated on November 15, 2019