Ms. Emilie Kim, School Social Worker, firstname.lastname@example.org
Greetings from our APG Wellness Center! Our programs support a positive school climate. From the mentoring program, to staff and student wellness events, school-wide activities, and counseling - we work with the student support team to help students, staff, and families.
Ms. Judy Zheng, School District Nurse, email@example.com
Students and staff can call me “Nurse Judy.” A little bit about me… I am a native of San Francisco (born and raised); I am a proud product of SFUSD schools (Daniel Webster ES, Marina MS, Lowell HS). My background is in biology (I have a degree from UC Davis). In my spare time, I love to explore scenic sites especially in the Bay Area. I also enjoy trying new places to eat (you can find me on Yelp looking at all the pictures of food). I am here to serve the health needs of the students and staff. I will be more so dealing with case management and programmatic type of things.
APG Safety Net
When something's up, we all speak up! If you see or hear anything that affects the safety of students, families, and staff, please let someone know!
- Text: (415) 634-5221 - or -
- Speak to a trusted adult
Our community's safety is everyone's responsibility. In the case of an emergency, dial 911 or go to the nearest hospital. The San Francisco Police Department non-emergency line is: (415) 553-0123
San Francisco Suicide Prevention
- Call if you feel depressed, stressed, or if you’re facing a problem and just need to talk.
- Or call if you need advice on how to help a friend who might be depressed or suicidal.
- Crisis Line (available 24/7) (415) 781-0500
- Crisis Text Line 24/7 Confidential Support, Text MYLIFE to 741741
- 24 Hour Teen Hotline and emergency shelter 415-621-2929 1292 Page St, San Francisco, CA 94117
- 24 Hour Teen Hotline and emergency shelter
- 1292 Page St, San Francisco, CA 94117
- Center for LGBTQQ Youth
- (415) 703-6150
- 127 Collingwood Street, SF, CA 94114
- HOURS Monday – Friday from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Health services for queer & questioning youth
- 3850 17th St. San Francisco, CA 94114
- 415-934-7757 (information)
- 415-934-7700 (appointments)
- Open Thursdays from 5 pm – 8 pm and Saturday 12 pm – 3 pm
- 415-970-3800 (24-hour hotline)
- For children, where there is a danger to self or others.
Child Protective Services Reporting Hotline
- Suspected child abuse or neglect