School Cafe Menu
All menus for school meals are available at SchoolCafe.com/sfusd. It is an exciting upgrade, and is also different from how menus have been posted in the past. Menus are posted 1 week at a time. You can view the menu with or without a SchoolCafe account.
- Go to SchoolCafe.com/sfusd. Select “View menus (as a guest)” or sign in.
- Choose a view option of a Daily, Weekly, or Monthly calendar
- From the drop downs, select School and Meal Type
- From the weekly or monthly views, check off all the categories you would like to view (ie. Hot or Cold entree, Vegetable, Fruit)
Printed monthly menus are available in cafeterias and/or school offices for your or your child’s reference. PDF's of the menus are also linked below. Please note that these monthly menus are subject to change, since they are created ahead of time.
Need a translated menu? For a complete translation, translate from your internet browser. The SchoolCafe platform does not translate individual menu items.
- Use Chrome on a computer, right click and select Translate to your preferred language.
- Or from the Chrome app on a cell phone, select the 3 dots at the bottom of your screen. Click on Translate and select your preferred language.
Want to print a menu? Click “Print” at the top of the calendar to choose your printing preferences.
Nutrition and Allergen Information:
- From the Daily view, view allergens, calories, and carbohydrates for everything on the menu that day. Click on “Make a Tray” to select a variety of food groups and see a total nutrition count for the day!
- From the Monthly view, turn on the “Show Nutrients” function to view more nutrition information.
Student Nutrition Services welcomes questions and feedback from the school community about your experience with the new menu platform; please email SchoolLunch@sfusd.edu.
This page was last updated on August 23, 2023