New School Menu Platform Starting January 2022
Starting January 2022, all menus for school meals will be available at SchoolCafe.com/sfusd. It is an exciting upgrade, and will also be different from how menus have been posted in the past. Menus will now be posted 1 week at a time. You can view the menu with or without a SchoolCafe account.
- Go to SchoolCafe.com/sfusd. Select “View menus (as a guest)” or sign in.
- Choose a view option of a Daily, Weekly, or Monthly calendar
- From the dropdowns, select School and Meal Type
- From the weekly or monthly views, check off all the categories you would like to view (ie. Hot or Cold entree, Vegetable, Fruit)
Need a translated menu? For a complete translation, translate from your internet browser. The SchoolCafe platform does not translate individual menu items.
- Use Chrome on a computer, right click and select Translate to your preferred language.
- Or from the Chrome app on a cell phone, select the 3 dots at the bottom of your screen. Click on Translate and select your preferred language.
Want to print a menu? Click “Print” at the top of the calendar to choose your printing preferences.
Nutrition and Allergen Information:
- From the Daily view, view allergens, calories, and carbohydrates for everything on the menu that day. Click on “Make a Tray” to select a variety of food groups and see a total nutrition count for the day!
- From the Monthly view, turn on the “Show Nutrients” function to view more nutrition information.
You can continue to access menu information at sfusd.edu/menus. Student Nutrition Services welcomes questions and feedback from the school community about your experience with the new menu platform; please email SchoolLunch@sfusd.edu. Thank you for your patience as we transition to this new system.
Menus Are Subject To Change
Menus are subject to change.
As Student Nutrition Services works around the clock to ensure all SFUSD students enjoy their meals in the new school year, we are faced with unprecedented supply chain challenges as exacerbated by the pandemic. As a result, we may be forced to alter our posted menus with little to no notice. We are working hard with our vendors to secure meals as published and minimize meal substitutions to our best ability. You can be rest assured that all SFUSD meals will continue to follow our strict nutritional, culinary and wellness guidelines to ensure students are well nourished during these critical times.
We appreciate your support and understanding. Please contact us at SchoolLunch@sfusd.edu if you have any questions or feedback.