Admin team & support staff
- Social Worker
- Email: email@example.com
- My name is Jen Caldwell, and I am the School Social Worker at Daniel Webster. This is my 2nd year at Daniel Webster and my 13th year as a School Social Worker with SFUSD. At Daniel Webster, you can find me in the Wellness Center with Ms. Susi. Sometimes kids call me “the feelings teacher”. I love being a safe adult for kids to talk to and a support for parents and teachers. I also lead community circles, teach social emotional lessons, and facilitate counseling/social emotional learning groups. In my free time, you can find me hiking, exploring the amazing Bay Area food scene, hanging with my furbaby Omar, or binging reality TV. I am so excited to support you all and your students this year!
- SEL Coach
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- My name is Susi Brennan and I am a Social Emotional Learning Coach and work closely with Jen, our school social worker. I’m entering my 21st year in SFUSD and have been a part of the DW community since my oldest child was in kindergarten in 2011. Over the years, I’ve taught 3rd-8th grades, been a special education teacher and an instructional coach, and am excited to bring my passion for educating the whole child to my work as an SEL coach. I started a mindfulness program at DW in 2015 and enjoy teaching students and supporting teachers to integrate mindfulness practices into the school day. I live in the neighborhood so you might see me on my bike, paddling at Crane Cove or walking my dog, Rocket.
- Email: email@example.com
Ms. Cahuas was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan and moved to San Francisco 20 years ago. She has a BA in psychology, a MS in education, and a library science credential. This will be her 12th year as a librarian in the district. Prior to becoming a librarian, she taught kindergarten and pre-kindergarten in New York City and was a literacy researcher in Detroit and Minneapolis. She is passionate about diverse literature, bookmaking, creative technology integration, and supporting students’ unique learning interests. Outside of work, she enjoys taking dance classes, trying new recipes, and exploring San Francisco’s museums and parks.
- Literacy Specialist
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- My name is Anita Parameswaran and I am the Literacy Specialist. I am entering my 10th year in SFUSD and is currently the ARTIF (reading intervention specialist) at Daniel Webster Elementary. She previously taught third grade for 8 years and moved into the ARTIF roll this past year at DW. Anita has been a member of the Teacher Leader Fellowship for the last two years and facilitated a lesson study team centered around co-designing and co-creating with students. She also coached new teachers through the Pathways Program this summer to ensure teachers feel successful when they enter the classroom independently. While she isn't teaching, Anita enjoys practicing Bharata Natyam (South Indian Classical Dancing), traveling, taking care of her two young daughters, and reading.
- Response to Intervention Facilitator
- Email: email@example.com
- My name is Cesar Manzano and this is my fifth year working at DW as an ARTIF. I provide targeted instruction and collaborate with teachers and other staff to ensure that all the students in the Spanish Immersion classrooms can achieve at grade level. I am from Spain and studied Art History and Education at the University of Santiago de Compostela. I lived in the Canary Islands for five years before coming to California through the Visitor Teachers program in 2001. I love traveling, music, photography, biking around San Francisco and swimming daily in the Bay.
- Family Support Specialist
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hello! My name is Anneliese Carter and I will be the Family Support Specialist this year. This is my second year at DW and my 4th year in public schools. Previously I taught as a 4/5 bilingual teacher and am looking forward to serving the school community in a new capacity! In my free time, I love to go for long bike rides to explore the bay and stop for delicious baked goods along the way. Let me know if you have any must visit bakeries for me to try!
- Administrative Secretary
- Email: email@example.com
- My name is Angela Leung and I have lived in the bay area for 23 years. I speak Spanish and I was born in the Dominican Republic. I enjoy teamwork and am passionate about bilingualism. I also enjoy cooking, reading, and traveling. I have worked and volunteered for about 5 years at other schools in SFUSD and I am excited to be in Daniel Webster school staff this school year again. One of my strengths is interacting with families and students and navigating the school system to make their experience as pleasant as possible.
- School Nurse
- Email: Wardk@sfusd.edu
- Hi DW families! My name is Kathy Ward and the kids call me "Nurse Kathy". I've been a nurse for many years, (originally from Boston), and this is my 16th year with SFUSD. I have a Masters degree in Public Health, and I have 4 kids of my own! Your child's health and wellness is very important to me. Not only do I provide direct care, but I also teach friendly, health education and self care as well. I look forward to partnering with you and your student this year! I am part-time at D. Webster every Thursday and Friday, and some Wednesdays. Be well!
- Noon Monitor
Para educator staff
- Para Educator Upper Grades
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Para Educator Lower Grades
- Para Educator All Grades [Spanish]
Student support staff
- Clinical intervention specialist
- Student Support Counselor
- Morning Custodian
- Reyna was born in El Salvador. She has lived in San Francisco for 35 years. She has been part of the Daniel Webster community for the past 11 years. When she's not working she enjoys hiking or walking. Sometimes she enjoys swimming and she loves to cook!
- Evening Custodian
This page was last updated on September 25, 2023