Admin team & support staff
- Instructional Reform Facilitator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- My name Marisa Alfieri and I am the Instructional Reform Facilitator, I coordinate curriculum, instructional support and assessment. I am also the ELD Coordinator. This is my 5th year at Webster and 30th serving the students of SFUSD. I’m a Bay Area native and have lived in the City (Mission District) for 34 years. I’ve worked in all three divisions (Elementary, Middle and High School) as an Instructional Coach, Asst.Principal and Bilingual Teacher. Elementary is the best! I am honored to be working to support the students and teachers here at Webster with all things related to teaching and learning. In my free time I love to hike, swim, spend time with family & friends, camp and travel.
- Social Worker
- Email: email@example.com
- My name is Jen Caldwell, and I am the School Social Worker at Daniel Webster. This is my 2nd year at Daniel Webster and my 13th year as a School Social Worker with SFUSD. At Daniel Webster, you can find me in the Wellness Center with Ms. Susi. Sometimes kids call me “the feelings teacher”. I love being a safe adult for kids to talk to and a support for parents and teachers. I also lead community circles, teach social emotional lessons, and facilitate counseling/social emotional learning groups. In my free time, you can find me hiking, exploring the amazing Bay Area food scene, hanging with my furbaby Omar, or binging reality TV. I am so excited to support you all and your students this year!
- SEL Coach
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- My name is Susi Brennan and I am a Social Emotional Learning Coach and work closely with Jen, our school social worker. I’m entering my 21st year in SFUSD and have been a part of the DW community since my oldest child was in kindergarten in 2011. Over the years, I’ve taught 3rd-8th grades, been a special education teacher and an instructional coach, and am excited to bring my passion for educating the whole child to my work as an SEL coach. I started a mindfulness program at DW in 2015 and enjoy teaching students and supporting teachers to integrate mindfulness practices into the school day. I live in the neighborhood so you might see me on my bike, paddling at Crane Cove or walking my dog, Rocket.
- Email: email@example.com
- Ms. McDonagh was born and raised in San Francisco and received her undergraduate degree and her teaching credential at San Francisco State University. She has been teaching in the San Francisco public schools for the past 26 years, and spent the bulk of her years teaching 3rd grade in the Spanish Immersion Program at Alvarado Elementary School. She transitioned to being a Teacher Librarian in August of 2017 and is currently working on a master’s degree in Library and Information Science. She lives with her husband and 3 children, Christopher 18 yrs., Bella,14 yrs., and Joe 11yrs. and when she’s not at work she spends most of her time driving, tutoring, mediating, counseling and feeding them. She loves to spend time in Lake Tahoe where she enjoys biking, hiking, and swimming in the beautiful lake. She likes to read fiction and nonfiction books based on world history.
- Literacy Specialist
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- My name is Anita Parameswaran and I am the Literacy Specialist. I am entering my 10th year in SFUSD and is currently the ARTIF (reading intervention specialist) at Daniel Webster Elementary. She previously taught third grade for 8 years and moved into the ARTIF roll this past year at DW. Anita has been a member of the Teacher Leader Fellowship for the last two years and facilitated a lesson study team centered around co-designing and co-creating with students. She also coached new teachers through the Pathways Program this summer to ensure teachers feel successful when they enter the classroom independently. While she isn't teaching, Anita enjoys practicing Bharata Natyam (South Indian Classical Dancing), traveling, taking care of her two young daughters, and reading.
- Response to Intervention Facilitator
- Email: email@example.com
- My name is Cesar Manzano and this is my fifth year working at DW as an ARTIF. I provide targeted instruction and collaborate with teachers and other staff to ensure that all the students in the Spanish Immersion classrooms can achieve at grade level. I am from Spain and studied Art History and Education at the University of Santiago de Compostela. I lived in the Canary Islands for five years before coming to California through the Visitor Teachers program in 2001. I love traveling, music, photography, biking around San Francisco and swimming daily in the Bay.
- Family Support Specialist
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hello! My name is Anneliese Carter and I will be the Family Support Specialist this year. This is my second year at DW and my 4th year in public schools. Previously I taught as a 4/5 bilingual teacher and am looking forward to serving the school community in a new capacity! In my free time, I love to go for long bike rides to explore the bay and stop for delicious baked goods along the way. Let me know if you have any must visit bakeries for me to try!
- Administrative Secretary
- Email: email@example.com
- My name is Angela Leung and I have lived in the bay area for 23 years. I speak Spanish and I was born in the Dominican Republic. I enjoy teamwork and am passionate about bilingualism. I also enjoy cooking, reading, and traveling. I have worked and volunteered for about 5 years at other schools in SFUSD and I am excited to be in Daniel Webster school staff this school year again. One of my strengths is interacting with families and students and navigating the school system to make their experience as pleasant as possible.
- School Nurse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- My name is Brandon Ahlstrom and I am the School District Nurse at Daniel Webster Elementary. This is my first year at Daniel Webster, my fourth year in SFUSD and my seventh year as a school nurse. Prior to becoming a nurse I was a classroom teacher for grades K-3. I very much enjoy working with students and partnering with families to promote health and safety at school. Please let me know if your student may have any specific health needs during the school day. In my free time I like to hike, garden and bake. I’m also a beekeeper!
- Noon Monitor
Para educator staff
- Para Educator Upper Grades
- Email: email@example.com
- Para Educator Lower Grades
- Para Educator Mid Grades
- Para Educator All Grades
- Para Educator All Grades [Spanish]
Student support staff
- Clinical intervention specialist
- Student Support Counselor
- Morning Custodian
- Reyna was born in El Salvador. She has lived in San Francisco for 35 years. She has been part of the Daniel Webster community for the past 11 years. When she's not working she enjoys hiking or walking. Sometimes she enjoys swimming and she loves to cook!
- Evening Custodian
This page was last updated on September 27, 2022