School meals are offered at no cost to all students!
- Thanks to California Meals for All, all school meals will continue to be offered at no cost to all students in the 2022-23 school year. California was the first state in the country to adopt this new program.
- The Multipurpose Family Income Form (MFIF) is still important to support funding for school sites. By submitting the annual MFIF on SchoolCafe.com, you can help increase funding for classroom supplies, school staff salaries, and more in support of your students’ learning. Learn more at sfusd.edu/MFIF.
- Save time and money by having your children take advantage of free school meals! Their participation keeps Federal funds here in San Francisco and supports the meal program to improve and expand.
- See your school’s bell schedule for meal service times.
Learn more about our meal programs and initiatives at sfusd.edu/nutrition.
Breakfast & Lunch Menus
All menus for school meals are available at SchoolCafe.com/sfusd. It is an exciting upgrade, and is also different from how menus have been posted in the past. Menus are posted 1 week at a time. You can view the menu with or without a SchoolCafe account.
- Go to SchoolCafe.com/sfusd. Select “View menus (as a guest)” or sign in.
- Choose a view option of a Daily, Weekly, or Monthly calendar
- From the drop downs, select School and Meal Type
- From the weekly or monthly views, check off all the categories you would like to view (ie. Hot or Cold entree, Vegetable, Fruit)
This page was last updated on September 16, 2022