6th Grade English Language Arts
- I'm from Kentucky but has been living in CA for more than 20 years
- NYU, BA
- Notre Dame de Namur, credential
- Favorite class in MS: English! Of course
I enjoy backpacking, reading, taking my Jeep out into the wilderness & traveling. I love learning, so I am most excited when I inspire others to love learning, too.
7th Grade English Language Arts
- I'm from Georgia
- Kennesaw State University, BA
I love fashion, singing & dancing, cooking and traveling
My favorite part of teaching is the relationships I have with my students. I'm here for you !
8th Grade English Language Arts
- I'm from San Francisco, CA
- I'm from a very large multicultural family and I have 2 daughters, a couple of cats and a dog.
- I attended CCSF, UCSF & SFSU
- My favorite class in Middle School was Social Studies
I like writing, reading, swimming, hiking, building, knitting, baking and cooking.
The thing I like the most about teaching is the creativity and that I am constantly learning.
6th & 7th Grade English Language Arts
- I'm from Dickinson, North Dakota
- Defense Language Institute; AA in Arabic
- University of Colorado Springs; BA in English
- San Francisco State University; MA in Equity and Social Justice in Education
- My favorite class in Middle School was Algebra
- Favorite hobby: eating, eating & eating
My favorite thing about teaching is to figuratively and literally watch my students grow throughout the year. I was in the Army in a past lif