Back to School Night Courtesy Reminders!
We are excited to invite Mission High parents, guardians, and students to join us for our in-person “Back to School Night Event” on Thursday, September 21 from 5:00-7:00 p.m. This is a great opportunity to meet your student’s teachers, administrators, and staff members!
A Few Friendly Parent Reminders!
- We encourage parents to arrive by 5:00 pm to give yourselves time to visit the main lobby to sign-in, and pick up your student’s class schedule if you do not have it with you.
- Parents are welcome to visit classroom teachers in any order during the evening. We will NOT be on a class bell schedule.
- As a courtesy to ALL visiting parents and teachers, we ask that you please speak briefly when meeting your child’s teachers during the evening.
- Teachers will be happy to make a separate individual appointment with you to review your child’s progress. Thank you!
Things to Do a Few Days Before the Event:
- We encourage parents to bring your student’s class schedule with you to the event. This will allow you to avoid having to stand in lines to pick up their schedule when you are signing in.
- You may also request an email or printed copy of your students schedule by contacting their counselor.
- You can also visit the Parent Section on the Mission High website and click “Class Schedule,” and follow the instructions. Remember to print or take a picture of the schedule.
Places to Visit During the Event:
The following staff and school partners will be located in our main hallways during the night to share helpful student and family resource information! So feel free to stop by our:
- Counselors Corner Table (Outside of office 116)
- Futures College Center (College Center Room 213)
- ParentVUE Help Room (Counseling Office 116)
- School Nurse "Nurse Mary (Office 107)
- PTSA Membership Table- (Main Lobby)
- Community Partners Tables (Main Lobby & Hallways)
We ask that you please help support our amazing Mission HS Student Clubs!
Food, Refreshments and Snacks will be for sale by our school clubs during the event!
Thank You and We Look Forward to Seeing You at Back to School Night!