Skip to main content
- Be respectful, responsible, and safe- The rules from your school apply to your online environments as well. Keep your language respectful, compliment others for positive contributions, and be safe with your information.
- Consider your Digital Footprint- Anything recorded or posted online is out there for anyone to find and use, positively or negatively. Make sure what you put out there shows you in a positive light.
- Don’t share your personal or private information- Keep personal information off the internet that others can use like your full name, birth date, address and phone number. Never share your username or password.
- Write and read postings carefully to avoid unnecessary confusion- Remember that your peers cannot see your body language or hear your tone of voice, so you need to keep your language direct and respectful.
- Ask for help if you get lost- If you are having a hard time following what’s being talked about or don't understand a part of the conversation, please let others know so they can help you get back on track.