All students at Willie Brown Middle School are welcome to participate in a school sport. The following is information families need for their child to participate in sports at WBMS. If you have questions, please contact our Athletic Director.
- If you need support or assistance receiving a sports physical, contact our Athletic Director.
- Only one athletic packet is required to participate in sports for the year.
- Sport Orientation will be held at the beginning of the school year.
- A pre-participation Physical Evaluation Form needs to be completed by the student’s primary care physician.
Fall Sports: August to October
- Boys soccer (girls soccer is a winter sport)
Winter Sports: September to March
- Boys basketball
- Girls basketball
- Girls soccer
- Girls volleyball
Spring Sports: February to April
- Boys and girls track
The following forms must be completed for students to participate in school year sports.
There are several forms that need to be filled out. They can be found in this folder.
This page was last updated on June 30, 2019