All students at Willie Brown Middle School are welcome to participate in a school sport. The following is information families need for their child to participate in sports at WBMS. If you have questions, please contact our Athletic Director.
- If you need support or assistance receiving a sports physical, contact our Athletic Director.
- Only one athletic packet is required to participate in sports for the year.
- Sport Orientation will be held at the beginning of the school year.
- A pre-participation Physical Evaluation Form needs to be completed by the student’s primary care physician.
Fall Sports: August to October
- Boys soccer (girls soccer is a winter sport)
Winter Sports: September to March
- Boys basketball
- Girls basketball
- Girls soccer
- Girls volleyball
Spring Sports: February to April
- Boys and girls track