In response to feedback from families to accommodate school and work schedules, meal pickup will now be offered in the afternoon, two days per week. After next week, grab and go meal sites will no longer be open on Wednesdays, 10:30-12. Schedule changes are also being made to accommodate the Thanksgiving holiday.
Meal Pickup Changing to Tuesday Afternoons
Starting November 10, the weekly pick up time for all grab and go sites will change to Tuesday, 2-3:30 p.m. On Tuesdays, 5 days’ worth of meals, including breakfast, lunch, supper, fresh fruits and vegetables, and milk is available. Brown, Lau and Mission stay open until 4 p.m.
New Second Pickup Day Offered
Starting November 13, sites will also be open a second day to pick up additional meals and snacks. On these days, 2 days’ worth of meals, plus snacks, fresh fruits and vegetables, and milk is available. Pick up meals one or both days!
- Wednesday, November 4, 10:30-12 (5 Day Bag)
- Tuesday, November 10, 2-3:30 (5 Day Bag)
- Friday, November 13, 2-3:30 (2 Day Bag)
- Tuesday, November 17, 2-3:30 (5 Day Bag)
- Friday, November 20, 2-3:30 (5 Day Thanksgiving Holiday Bag)
- Thanksgiving: Closed
- Download Grab & Go Calendar
- Grab and go meals are available for SFUSD students and their siblings. View locations and more information at sfusd.edu/schoolfood.
Grab & Go Meal Schedule at Bret Harte Elementary Nov. 4
On November 4, Bret Harte Elementary will be opening late as equipment is moved. Pick up meals 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.