- Free Grab & Go meals will continue to be available.
- Save this Grab & Go Meals Guide
- Grab & Go locations & schedules are listed at sfusd.edu/schoolfood
Starting Tuesday April 13, the Grab & Go meal service will no longer be open at Elementary Schools. This is to accommodate SFUSD’s in-person learning plans.
Our 10 existing Middle and High school sites will continue to serve free Grab & Go meals. Open Tuesdays & Thursdays. See a full list of sites and schedules at sfusd.edu/schoolfood.
- Tuesdays: Free Meals Available for SFUSD Students & Siblings. Pick up 5 days’ worth of meals, including breakfast, lunch, supper, fresh fruits and vegetables, and milk is available.
- Thursdays: Free Meals Available for All Children 18 & Younger. Pick up 2 days’ worth of meals, plus snacks, fresh fruits and vegetables, and milk is available.
Use the following information as a guide to know when you can pick up meals:
- Will your student be attending in-person learning?
Yes, in-person 5 days a week → Pick up free meals on Thursdays
Yes, in-person 2 days a week → Pick up free meals on Tuesdays
- Will your student continue in distance learning?
Pick up free meals Tuesdays and/or Thursdays.
- Can I pick up meals for siblings not enrolled in SFUSD?
Yes, free meals are available for siblings of SFUSD students on Tuesday and/or Thursday. Please show the student’s barcode and:
- For school-age siblings: show a school enrollment letter or student ID card
- For younger siblings: provide their birthdate to receive an orange grab-and-go card