If your SFUSD student is entering kindergarten, middle school, or high school next year, you need to apply for a new school.
Get help in finding a new school by attending our Virtual Enrollment Fair on Zoom from October 22 to 29!
This event is a great place to learn about SFUSD schools and how to apply all in the same place! To protect our community from COVID-19, the fair will again be virtual this year.
Here's your chance to:
- Meet multiple schools and their staff members
- Get information about how to enroll in schools and in our different programs (Language, Special Education)
- Talk to an enrollment counselor
We are making the fair accessible to all families:
- Language interpretation in Cantonese, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Arabic, and Samoan
- American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Watch the Fair on Zoom or on YouTube (YouTube only available for the Friday Early Education workshop and the Saturday workshops)
To find out the schedule when a school is presenting, the schedule of our workshops, how to request ASL interpretation, and other information about the fair, visit our Enrollment Fair page!