Youth (ages 9-18) who identify as neurodivergent are invited to submit original art and writing for an anthology.
“Neurodivergent” includes Tourette’s syndrome, OCD, ADHD/ADD, autism, dyslexia, and other neurominorities.
You do not need a formal diagnosis to contribute. The goal of this anthology is to amplify YOUR voice.
- Art of any medium. Painting, drawing, photography, ceramic, fashion/jewelry, etc.
- To submit, take a photograph of your piece and upload it to this Google Form.
- Poetry, short stories, and personal essays under 1,000 words.
- Times New Roman Font. 12 pt font size.
- To submit, download a copy of a document and upload it to this form, OR copy and paste your work into the text box labeled “Writing Submission”. (If you are submitting multiple pieces into the text box, make sure you are clear about where each piece begins and ends.)
Important notes for all submissions
- You may submit up to 3 pieces.
- Please submit original pieces that you have created. Sadly this means no fan fiction or art depicting characters created by another artist.
- No topic is off-limits! That being said, pieces that promote racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and xenophobia will not be published. This is also not the right place to submit pieces that include weapons, profanity, or sexually explicit content.
Deadline for submissions
Feb. 28, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
If you have any questions or would like prompts to help your creative process, please send an email to email@example.com. You will get a response within 24 hours.
Don’t be afraid to get your work out there! Submit!
SFUSD neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity described in this announcement. This distribution is provided as a community service.