The San Francisco Department of Child Support Services works with parents and legal guardians to ensure children and families receive court-ordered financial and medical support.
Our services include:
- locating parents
- establishing who the legal parents are
- requesting child support orders from the court
- requesting medical support orders from the court
- enforcing child support orders
- modifying child support orders
- enforcing spousal support orders that include child support
Our mission is to empower parents to provide economic support for their children.
We understand that child support can be confusing. We help parents understand the process so they know their rights and options for making and receiving support payments.
Services are free for parents who receive public assistance. There is a $35 annual fee for parents who do not receive public assistance if we collect at least $550 for the year.
If you or someone you know needs help with Child Support Services, call us at 866-901-3212 or email us at email@example.com.
SFUSD neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity described in this announcement. This distribution is provided as a community service.