The 2019-2020 Annual Campaign
Did you know that at Grattan, our 4th and 5th grade classes are only 24 students, which is considerably smaller than the SFUSD’s allowed amount of 32 students? Have you noticed that brand-new grade-level libraries were installed in each and every classroom last year? Were you aware that Grattan now has a Math coach to assist with teacher development and Math related support materials? Anybody noticed that the Bees are back on the roof or tasted our delicious local honey? Well, each of these wonderful aspects of Grattan have been made possible as a result of your generous contributions to Grattan’s Annual Campaign.
Grattan’s Annual Campaign is the school’s single biggest fundraising effort, generating 85% of the PTA’s funds. This year’s campaign kicks off on September 30th, with the goal of raising $285,000 by the end of January. With your help, we can fully fund the important projects and initiatives that make our school an exceptional learning community for students, staff, and families alike. Your donation allows us to provide projects and programs such as:
- An additional 4/5 teacher, reducing class size
- Classroom technology
- Literacy and math support
- STEAM initiatives in the computer lab and garden
- Professional development
- Doris the Storyteller
- Playtime facilitator to support students during lunch recess
- Classroom supplies
We can fund these endeavors and more, but only with your help. There are three easy ways to give:
- Write a check, payable to the Grattan PTA, and place it in the black PTA box behind Ms. Karen’s desk. Make sure to add “Annual Campaign” in the memo field.
- Make a credit card payment through PayPal, and please consider adding a little to cover credit card fee
- Automatic monthly donations through PayPal.
And of course, don’t forget to ask your company if they match! Hundreds do.
Our school stands out as a special place to learn and grow in an opportunity-rich environment, and one of our main goals is to keep it this way! With the support of Grattan families like you, we will be able to continue our exceptional programming. All gifts are meaningful, so please give what you can. If you have any questions, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.