Role of a School Counselor
- Help you better communicate between friends, family, classmates, teachers
- Difficult Situations
- Support you in dealing stress, anger or other overwhelming emotions
- Provides tips on how to solve problems and make better decisions.
- Parent/Teacher conferences and meetings
- Plans school wide events to make sure you are having fun.
- Ideas welcome!
- Anything else you need support with (Just ask!)
Hoover is a BULLY FREE zone! BULLYING (INCLUDING CYBER BULLYING) OR HARASSMENT OF ANY KIND IS NOT TOLERATED
This page was last updated on August 16, 2020