ParentVUE/Synergy is a valuable way for teachers to communicate with the parent community. Students can be more successful if parents and caregivers are informed and in the loop. Synergy will allow a parent to use a single login to follow their student the entire time the student is enrolled in San Francisco public schools; from the beginning of kindergarten through the end of high school.
If you have not registered in ParentVue yet, you must first have a ParentVUE activation key for your child. Please contact your student's counselor, see the bottom of the page, if you do not have one.
For more information:
How to Register
- Go the Family and Student Portal
- On the right side under Activate My Account, click on "I have an activation key and need to create my account>>."
- Click on the "I Accept" button.
- Enter your name as it appears on your activation key letter and activation key. Click "Continue to Step 3."
- Create a username, password and enter an email that you can be reached at. Click complete.
- Explore the information provide in ParentVUE.
Mobile App Registration:
- Download the Android app or Download the iOS app
- Launch the application on your device
- Swipe left to search for the school district
- Allow the app access to your location (or Don't Allow in Step 5)
- Don't allow the app to access your location and instead enter the preferred zip code.
- Click on San Francisco Unified School District.
- Click on Have Activation Key? Create My Account text
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and activation key
- Tap continue to Step 3.
- Type in a username
- Type in a password twice
- Type in an email address where you can reached
- Tap on Complete Account Activation
- You are now logged in!