Expanded Learning Opportunities - ELO Updates
- The ELO-P eligible list has been launched in EMS and is available to all sites with ELO-P funding.
- In EMS, the BO Reports feature includes a report that display the following:
- Full Name
- ELO eligibility status
- Phone number
- Home address
- Grade level
- The ExCEL Program Manual - ELOP has been updated with ELO-P language.
- The ExCEL Enrollment Packet provides information you can customize to align with your agency’s guidelines. These forms are the basic components that MUST be in your agency’s enrollment packet. (Find translated versions in this folder). The folder also includes Expanded Learning Reasonable Accommodations guidelines from SFUSD’s Special Education dept.
- Launching in July 2023: Enrollment Status. After information/enrollment packets have gone out to families, your agency will be able enter enrollment status in EMS.
Expanded Learning Opportunities (ELO) Program Plan
On March 7, 2023 the Board of Education approved SFUSD’s Expanded Learning Opportunities Program Plan. The plan will guide the use of new, ongoing state funding to expand access to after school and summer programming across the district in the coming years.
The expansion will provide opportunities to run ExCEL programs across all SFUSD elementary schools.
The ExCEL team is excited to continue the high quality program offerings through expansion of the ExCEL programs and our relationships with Community Based Organizations.
This page was last updated on May 5, 2023