In SFUSD, reports are provided to support data-informed and inquiry-driven action planning. Reports are designed to empower and inform multiple stakeholder groups: Administrators, Teachers, IRFs, Social Workers, Families, and Counselors.
Student-level reports are provided to families to inform them of student progress toward mastery of content.
High school students with assessment data in DnA (Illuminate) as of November 3 will have student reports available in ParentVue by November 9.
View uploaded Student Reports in Synergy.
After the cut-off date, you may generate student-level reports for your students.
Key Reports in DnA (Illuminate)
Use the arrows to access other grade bands
DISTRICT ASSESSMENT PARTICIPATION & PROFICIENCY (HIGH SCHOOL)
- View total participation to date by grade level and demographic breakdown.
- View proficiency to date by grade level and demographic breakdown.
MULTIPLE MEASURE ASSESSMENT DATA (High School)
- View individual performance for all district and state assessments (to date).
- Search by student demographic or characteristic.
- Download to aggregate or sort
- Color-coded by performance band
This page was last updated on September 27, 2023