The A.P. Giannini Physical Education Department follows the California PE Content Standards and focuses on the respective theme of each grade level:
- problem solving
For more information, visit the SFUSD Physical Education site.
PE Teacher Emails
- Mr. Alfaro: email@example.com
- Mr. Blum: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Cheng: email@example.com
- Mr. Deppmeier: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Hunter: email@example.com
- Ms. Rivera: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Szeto: email@example.com
- Ms. Vasquez: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Not during Distance Learning) PE Uniforms
All new students including incoming 6th Grade and transfer students are provided a complimentary Physical Education uniform by the PTSA. Students can purchase an additional or replacement PE uniform.
- PE Shirts - sizes Youth Medium to Adult XXL ($10)
- PE Shorts - sizes Youth Medium to Adult XXL ($10)
Please see Mr. Cheng in the Boys Locker Room Office during Homeroom for anything related to PE uniforms.
(Not during Distance Learning) Locker Room and Locks
Each student is assigned an individual PE locker in the locker room. Please bring a MASTER combination lock. For the student's protection, they are not allowed to share lockers. The PE Department is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen items. All personal belongings and backpacks should be kept their hall lockers. Food, drink, and gum are not allowed during the PE class or in the locker room. If students need to borrow a lock, please see their grade-level counselor.
This page was last updated on May 12, 2023