PEEF Community Advisory Council (PEEF CAC)
In May 2011, the Board of Education adopted Resolution 115-10A3 which clarifies the support, responsibilities, and role of the Public Education Enrichment Fund Community Advisory Committee (PEEF CAC). In June 2019, the Board of Education adopted Resolution 194-9A1, thereby redefining the structure, function, and duties of the advisory committee.
The PEEF CAC serves as a conduit for informing as well as receiving input from SFUSD stakeholders (students, parents, staff, and other community members) in order to assist the Superintendent and the Board of Education to effectively allocate PEEF funding.
The PEEF CAC:
- Reviews PEEF program information and data
- Advises the Board of Education and Superintendent
- Contributes to PEEF communication and awareness
The PEEF CAC’s insights, feedback, and recommendations are prepared by the committee members for presentation to the Board and the Superintendent. The PEEF CAC’s recommendations are aligned to and support one or more of the District Goals in accordance with SFUSD’s Strategic Plan.
Next PEEF CAC Monthly Meeting
Date: April 14, 2021
Time: 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Format: Virtual Zoom Meeting
Observe the Zoom Meeting
- Please click this link to join the meeting and enter passcode 910906.
- To listen to the meeting by phone, please call at the noticed meeting time +16699009128, then enter Meeting ID: 869 4416 8770, then press “#”. Enter passcode 910906.
Monthly CAC Meetings
Agendas & Minutes for 2020-2021
- April 14, 2021 (Virtual)
- March 10, 2021 (Virtual)
- January 13, 2021 (Virtual)
- December 9, 2020 (Virtual)
- November 18, 2020 (Virtual)
- October 14, 2020 (Virtual)
- September 9, 2020 (Virtual)
- August 12, 2020 (Virtual)
Roster for 2020-2021
Current PEEF CAC Roster
Planning PEEF Expenditure Plan 2020-2021
- Process Timeline
- Development Timeline
- PEEF Expenditure Plan Appendix
- PEEF CAC Recommendation Memo
- Staff Response to Recommendation Memo
- PEEF CAC Additional Recommendation Memo
- 2020-21 PEEF Expenditure Plan - Superintendent’s Proposal for 1st Reading
- 2020-21 PEEF Expenditure Plan - Approved by the Board of Education