Educational Placement Center
The Educational Placement Center (EPC) will be closed to the public for in person assistance.
We will be providing virtual support (phone, email) to families on Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- See our Frequently Asked Questions
- Schedule 1:1 phone support with a counselor
- For general PK-12 enrollment questions, call 415-241-6085 or email email@example.com
- For general questions about SFUSD, contact the Family Resource Link
Educational Placement Center (EPC)
555 Franklin Street, Room 100
San Francisco, CA 94102
The EPC and EED offices will be closed on the following days:
- 02/17/2020 (Presidents' Day)
- 04/10/2020, 8:00am to 10:00am (staff development)
- 05/25/2020 (Memorial Day)
- 07/03/2020 (Independence Day observed)
- 09/07/2020 (Labor Day)
Early Education Department
In light of recent news and school closures, we are making efforts to minimize the interruption to our services. The Early Education Office will be closed until April 10th, but you can still reach us at: (415) 241-6085 or (415) 401-2500.
The EED staff are working remotely and are checking their voicemails daily. Parents can call our main numbers and dial their enrollment specialist’s extension to leave a message on the SFUSD Early Education Department Offices at 555 Franklin (415) 241-6085 or 1520 Oakdale (415) 401-2500.
If you have any questions about the PreK application or enrollment process, you can contact the Early Education Office by email at EEDEnrollment@sfusd.edu.
For more information, visit the Early Education Department