Contact the Educational Placement Center (EPC)
The Educational Placement Center (EPC) will be closed to the public for in-person assistance.
We will be providing virtual support (phone, email) to families Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
The Educational Placement Center (EPC) serves families and students from TK-12th grade.
- Schedule 1:1 phone support with a counselor
- For general PK-12 enrollment questions, call 415-241-6085 or email email@example.com
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing, please schedule a 1:1 appointment (choose the Hard of Hearing option), and put in the notes that you would like a Zoom call if you use captions or lipreading to communicate.
Educational Placement Center (EPC)
555 Franklin Street, Room 100
San Francisco, CA 94102
The EPC and EED offices will be closed on the following days:
- 02/17/2020 (Presidents' Day)
- 04/10/2020, 8:00am to 10:00am (staff development)
- 05/25/2020 (Memorial Day)
- 07/03/2020 (Independence Day observed)
- 09/07/2020 (Labor Day)
How to contact the Early Education Department
In light of recent news and school closures, we are making efforts to minimize the interruption to our services. The Early Education Enrollment Offices will be closed until further notice, but you can still reach us at: (415) 241-6085 or (415) 401-2500.
The EED staff are working remotely and are checking their voicemails daily. Parents can call our main numbers and dial their enrollment specialist’s extension to leave a message on the SFUSD Early Education Department Offices at 555 Franklin (415) 241-6085 or 1520 Oakdale (415) 401-2500.
If you have any questions about the PreK application or enrollment process, you can contact the Early Education Office by email at EEDEnrollment@sfusd.edu.
For more information, visit the Early Education Department