Continue your child's literacy and math learning this summer with a TCM backpack!
Learning backpacks are being offered to all PreK - 5th grade SFUSD families. See pick up options below:
Students enrolled in an SFUSD Summer Program:
- If your child is enrolled in an in-person summer program on an SFUSD campus (on June 9 or later) or Rec & Park Session 1 (on June 16 or later), please pick up your backpack from that site.
- If your child is enrolled in a virtual program with SFUSD, please contact your program to find out where to pick up your backpack.
Students NOT enrolled in an SFUSD Summer Program:
June 17 and June 24 / Thursdays, 2:00pm-3:30pm at Grab & Go Meals Locations:
- Willie Brown Middle School
- James Denman Middle School
- Abraham Lincoln High School
- Roosevelt Middle School
- Rosa Parks Elementary School
- El Dorado Elementary School
- Longfellow Elementary School
- James Lick Middle School
Backpacks are available at Grab & Go Meal sites after meals are picked up. High School Interns are giving out backpacks as part of a summer internship. Thank you for your patience.
June 15-16, June 22-23, and June 29-30 / Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 10:00am - 2:00pm at Curriculum & Instruction Office
750 25th Avenue (First Floor)