SFUSD is developing plans to ensure families receive key information about in-person learning plans. This work includes:
- Identifying information families need to know about in-person instruction.
- Determining the best communication vehicles and channels to communicate with families.
- Creating multilingual assets that can be adapted for all phases of reopening.
- Determining how families can confirm that they’ve received and reviewed information.
- Launching a family information campaign
Superintendent Dr. Vincent Matthews and Deputy Superintendent of Strategic Partnerships and Communications Gentle Blythe discuss how SFUSD is communicating with families about planning in-person learning.
This page was last updated on March 22, 2021