Family Webinar Series: Accessing SFUSD Technology Apps for Distance Learning (ParentVUE, Clever, Seesaw, Google Suite, and Zoom)
Need guidance on how to support your students in navigating their SFUSD online platforms for distance learning? DoT will continue to host live webinars throughout October, starting on Monday, October 5 and Wednesday, October 7, at 5:30pm. On the webinar we will discuss the basic functions of SFUSD online platforms, how to access, login, and activate the following applications: ParentVUE, Clever, Seesaw, Google Suite, and Zoom. Find the link to the YouTube livestream, upcoming webinar dates, plus a recording of a previous session, slide decks, and translations on our sfusd.edu/family-webinars page.
Free Technology Tutoring for Parents/Guardians Includes Multipurpose Family Income Form!
Free 1:1 tutoring for families has been expanded to include live support with filling out the Multipurpose Family Income Form (MFIF)! And you can still get support with learning to use ParentVUE, Google (Classroom, Drive, Docs), Seesaw, Classroom, Zoom, Meet, and Chromebooks.
- Trained volunteers are ready to offer free, 30-minute phone or video conference sessions in 20 languages! Check out this announcement for more information and to sign up. For the MFIF, look for the School Café icon:
- The tutoring program is coordinated by the San Francisco Education Fund.
Technology Request Form Moving to Online Portal
Beginning Monday, October 5th, families who still need technology for their students will complete the Online Technology Request Form in ParentVUE.
- If you haven’t activated your ParentVUE account yet, please contact your school site for an activation key and follow the steps at sfusd.edu/activate
- Log in to your ParentVUE account at portal.sfusd.edu, and click on “Online Forms.”
- You can find step-by-step instructions for completing the Online Technology Request Form and a recorded video example at bit.ly/SFUSDtechrequestguide
- If you have questions or have issues completing the form, reach out to your school for support.