To support YOUR school funding, including staff salaries and classroom supplies, please submit the Multipurpose Family Income Form by the end of Tuesday, October 5th.
Apply online at SchoolCafe.com.
Each household should submit one Multipurpose Family Income Form (MFIF) for the 2021-22 school year. List all family members in one form.
- If you already submitted a MFIF in SchoolCafe this school year OR you received a “Direct Certification” letter to your email, you do not need to apply again this school year.
- For important details, please review the Tips/Instructions and Income Guidelines in the language of your choice: English | Español | 中文 | عربي | Tagalog | Tiếng Việt
- View this Step by Step Guide in (English) Español | 中文 | عربي | Tagalog | Tiếng Việt
- Watch this How-To Video in (English) | Español | 中文 (video has no sound)
- If you still need help completing the form, you can sign up for a SchoolCafe appointment
- More information and resources to support you are available at sfusd.edu/MFIF, including how to access your results letter after you apply.
For individual family benefits, families can apply or reapply as needed throughout the school year. View the Family Benefits Guide for a list of benefits you may be eligible for.