The Multipurpose Family Income Form (MFIF) results letters are helpful for many reasons! See the Family Benefits Guide for examples of how the MFIF results letter can help students and families access different benefits.
To access the letter of eligibility, log in to the Parent account in SchoolCafe.com.
- Click on Eligibility Information in the Left side bar.
- Select Notifications
- Click on View
- Download or print the letter
Notifications are sent via email with the subject line “SFUSD - 2021-22 Multipurpose Family Income Form Results" when eligibility results are ready to view in the Parent’s SchoolCafe account. Double check that parent/guardian emails are updated in Parentvue in order to receive these timely communications.
- If the application was submitted online, please allow up to 5 business days for processing.
- Please do not add money to SchoolCafe accounts this year. All meals are free for all SFUSD students.
- If a Staff member applied (as a Guest) on behalf of a family, the parent/guardian needs to open a Parent account first, then follow the steps above to access the MFIF results letter.
- If a Student is looking for their MFIF results letter, ask the guardian to log in to their account and follow the steps above, OR email SchoolLunch@sfusd.edu with the Student ID, Student Name, and School.
More info available at sfusd.edu/MFIF