Watch this video to learn more about the different COVID-19 testing options we offer to school communities:
SFUSD Testing Options:
As mentioned in the video, SFUSD is providing COVID-19 testing to students, staff, and families in multiple ways:
- Molecular Tests via Color (self-swab kits)
- Rapid Antigen Test via Safer Together (on-site mobile testing)
- Take-home Rapid Antigen Tests
Learn more about these options at sfusd.edu/covidtesting.
Updated FAQs about SFUSD Testing Options:
We recently updated our frequently asked questions (FAQs) about:
- The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) at-home testing program: SFUSD is distributing take-home rapid antigen tests provided through CDPH to students at school sites.
- The testing process for PCR Tests: SFUSD has partnered with Color, a COVID-19 testing company, to provide student and staff self-swab molecular test kits.
Other Testing Options:
You can also access testing at locations throughout San Francisco, which includes your primary health care provider and community and public testing sites.
For more information about COVID-19 testing, or to find a testing site near you, visit sf.gov/gettested or call SFDPH’s COVID Resource Center at 628-652-2700.