With the implementation of SFUSD's new Group Contact Tracing policy on March 24, SFUSD has created the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) related to the new policy.
Some of the questions addressed by the FAQs:
- How is group contact tracing different from the current contact tracing protocols?
- Why is group tracing being implemented?
- What are the protocols for students who tested positive?
- How does vaccination status impact quarantine protocols for symptomatic vs. asymptomatic students?
- Can I choose to have my child quarantine if they receive a group tracing memo?
View the FAQs at the link below: