Testing is an important strategy to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in our schools. SFUSD is providing free COVID testing with Color for SFUSD students and staff.
In order to streamline access to testing for their SFUSD students, families are strongly encouraged to set up an account for their child today.
Students 14 years and older can create their own accounts. Students and staff must be registered for a Color self-swab testing account to access the self-swab testing service available at every SFUSD school site.
Need help with your account? Here are some resources!
- Review the flier with multilingual options
- Watch the instructional videos (multilingual closed captioning now available)
- Call Color at (844) 531-0545 to get live support over the phone
Steps to create a Color account:
- Ask your school site/office for you child’s Student No (student number)
- You can also find it on ParentVUE
- Register with the Color (https://home.color.com/activate) (First Time Only) using the Student No
- Use COLOR Kit as directed