The San Francisco Alliance of Black School Educators (SFABSE) presents:
The 43rd Annual Oratorical/Musical Contest
Theme: “African American Millennial Champions for Health, Equality, and Diversity"
Application Due: Feb. 17, 2023
PRESENTATIONS MUST BE MEMORIZED
Please mail the application to SFABSE, 1133 Bowdoin Street, San Francisco, CA 94134
or email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Note: No applications are accepted on the day of the contest! **
Feb. 25, 2023
9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Mission High School
3750 18th Street, San Francisco, CA 94114
- Poems, speeches, or spoken words that reflect Black Lives
- Original speeches may be written on the theme
- Music: All music must be memorized. No recorded music unless used for the background only. No rapping or no lip-syncing. Students must present their own music.
General information may be obtained from the following people:
- Brenda Jackson, Chairperson of Oratorical, 415-819-9343 email@example.com
- Mary Twegbe, Chair of Judges, 415-584-1294, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Etoria Cheeks, Interim President of SFABSE, 415-302-2485, email@example.com
- Emily Wade-Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org
SFUSD neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity described in this announcement. This distribution is provided as a community service.