Do you want to participate in brain research?
We are trying to learn if anorexia nervosa is linked to changes in the brain that impact decision-making.
By studying young people with and without anorexia, we can learn more about decision-making and brain activity. This could lead to better treatments for people with anorexia.
- You do not need to have anorexia to participate
- Participants must be between 14-18 years of age
- Once you join the study you will be asked to meet with the study team at UCSF Mission Bay 1 or 2 times
- You can receive a $150 gift card for taking part in the study
How can you get involved?
- Contact Dr. Gorrell or any member of the study team:
- Study Lead: Sasha Gorrell, PhD at 415-502-2716
- or Study Coordinator: Madelyn Johnson, BS at 415-476-0622.
- Lab Email: GorrellLab@ucsf.edu
SFUSD neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity described in this announcement. This distribution is provided as a community service.