San Francisco Unified School District is pleased to announce that we will again be providing outdoor High School Graduation for All events on May 30 through June 1 at the iconic Kezar Stadium and the Jerry Garcia Amphitheater in McLaren Park.
Find out when and where your high school will be holding its graduation at the link below:
High School graduation ceremony schedules
We are grateful for the partnership with the City of San Francisco Mayor’s Office, San Francisco Department of Children, Youth, and Their Families, and San Francisco Recreation and Park Department to make this event happen. Through generous donations and support, we are able to produce a wonderful experience for each and every graduate of SFUSD.
All high school graduation ceremonies are ticketed events and tickets may be received from your home school.
In addition, all high school graduation ceremonies will be live-streamed and recorded. Please check our schedules page for direct Zoom links to view the live stream.
We would like for the graduation ceremonies to be held with the utmost respect for our graduates.
The following items are NOT allowed at any ceremony:
- air horns or vuvuzelas
- confetti/confetti cannons
- animals with the exception of certified service animals
- food/drink except water
After the ceremony, please exit promptly and take photos outside of the venue so we can prepare for the next graduation.
High School Graduations Held at Kezar Stadium
- Bus lines 7, 43, 66, Train N
- Free parking in Golden Gate Park, Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive Kezar-9th Ave
- Central Parking System, 350 Parnassus Avenue
- UCSF Millberry Union Parking Garage, 500 Parnassus Avenue
- Golden Gate Park Music Concourse Garage, 55 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive
High School Graduations Held at Jerry Garcia Amphitheater
- Bus line 29
- Limited parking in the lot with attendants, street parking