The San Francisco Department of Children, Youth and Their Families (DCYF) and SFUSD want to hear from the following about youth violence in focus groups next Monday (9/18) and Tuesday (9/19):
- A diverse group of community members who work with students
- Middle and high school students
- Each focus group will run for 75 minutes on Zoom.
- Focus groups will take place in the evening next Monday, Sept. 18 and Tuesday, Sept. 19
- There will be separate focus groups for students and community members
If you know a student who is interested in participating, please fill out the appropriate interest form:
Student interest form (English)
Students need to sign in using their SFUSD email to access the form. The community member form is open to the public.
Interest forms can be filled out by this Saturday, Sept. 16.
- We will contact the student/community member if the student/community member is selected to join one of our focus groups.
Each focus group member will receive $50.
Please contact Wilson Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org.