Already have a credential and want to add another authorization?

Can I teach under a new subject/specialty area while working on my requirements?

While you are working on completing the requirements for the additional authorization, it is possible to teach in the new subject or specialty area under the following emergency permits:

CTC leaflet on General Education Limited Assignment Permit (GELAP)

CTC leaflet on Special Education Limited Assignment Permit (SELAP)

This page was last updated on July 6, 2022