MCCOPPIN DROP-OFF PROCEDURES
McCoppin and the San Francisco Police Department are working together to enforce the below drop-off procedures. Failure to follow these procedures will result in parking tickets. So, please follow the rules!
- Please do not drop-off your children on 6th Avenue.
- Please do not double park.
- Please do not make 3-point turns.
- Please do not park on the opposite side of 7th Avenue.
- Avoid escorting children across the middle of any street.
- Please use crosswalks.
We will be organizing parents from each room to assist with the traffic flow and drop-off between 8:20am and 8:40am. However, if there is no one to greet your child, please make sure you drop them off between the curb and cones (inside the "cone zone").
Thank you for observing these procedures!