Wellness Support Staff
We want to connect with you, so please reach out to us if you have questions or need support. We have some resources for families below as well.
- Allison Dean - School Social Worker DeanA1@sfusd.edu
- Judy Zheng - Nurse firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steven McDaniels - 7th grade counselor McdanielS@sfusd.edu
- Joaquin Jang - 6th grade counselor JangJ1@sfusd.edu
- Carianne Mei - 8th grade counselor email@example.com
- Tai Schoeman- 8th grade admin support (Principal) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heidi Smoot - 7th grade admin support (Asst Principal) email@example.com
- Christina Jung- 6th grade admin support (Asst Principal) firstname.lastname@example.org
The city is expanding its Mobile Response Team, which provides mental health and wellness services to young people, to serve San Francisco Unified School District students. (SFGOV.ORG) 311 - SF resource line
TalkLine - Caregiver stress support line. Families can call 415-441-KIDS (5437) if they need support. 24 hours a day.
Student and Family Link Line - SFUSD District-wide resource line. Categories include:
- Physical and Mental Health
- Special Education
- Early Education
- Safety Concerns/Title IX
- English Learners and Language Programs
- General Support
USF Parent Line - Parentline is a free phone counseling service based at the University of San Francisco. Caregivers are welcome to contact us by phone (1-844-415-2229) or by e-mail (email@example.com). A Parentline staff member will answer your call or respond to a message within 24 hours and help determine the next steps, which may include ongoing phone support, home visitation, or referral to other resources in the community.
Stay Informed & Get Connected: Recent Updates for Families & Students (Family Resource Link, information on reopening schools, Family Digest, etc.)
This page was last updated on August 11, 2023