Welcome back to school! We want to remind you that attendance is taken everyday, even during the first week of school. Reach out to your school if you are having any challenges participating. Parents and caregivers may view attendance data in ParentVUE.
Students are expected to actively participate in instruction, daily, as informed by their teachers. Participation will take many forms and may include:
- Attending a Zoom class, with or without camera on.
- Joining a Google hangout, with or without speaking.
- Participating in a group chat(s).
- Direct email, call, or text with their teacher.
- Evidence of completion and submission of assignments.
- Assignments may be submitted via district-designated platforms, or via emails, photos, phone conferences, or other forms of documentation (as appropriate).