ParentVUE offers secure, private access to your student's school information, including:
One account gives you access to all of your students in SFUSD. Activate today: sfusd.edu/activate.
Each parent/guardian who has Educational Rights to their students can have an account. Once you activate your account, you can use that log in throughout your student's SFUSD schooling. No need to activate each year.
ParentVUE is also the best way to update your contact information to ensure you receive district and school notifications.
ParentVUE Mobile Application
- Open ParentVUE and click either Allow or Don’t Allow “ParentVUE” to send you notifications.
- Swipe left and enter your Zip Code.
- Click San Francisco Unified School District. It will ask you to verify, click Yes.
- Log in if you have already activated your account or click Create an Account to activate.
For more information on mobile apps, you may also refer to our guide:
Selecting your Preferred Language
ParentVUE is available in six languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, Spanish, Tagalog, and Vietnamese. You may change the language to your preferred language.
- If using the ParentVUE mobile app, click "Current Language" and select your preferred language before logging in.
- If using a web browser, click "English" on the bottom right corner to select your preferred language at any time.