Did you know adults at school sites (teachers, admin, other staff) can purchase breakfast and lunch?
Come to your dining area for a healthy and delicious meal. One of the benefits of being an adult at a school site is access to affordable meals and being greeted by our amazing dining staff!
Please note: Student Nutrition Services has updated the way that adults can dine on school campuses, and we are now a cashless system.
We encourage any adult interested in dining with us for breakfast or lunch to come prepared with a SchoolCafe account that has funds already loaded.
How to Arrive Prepared:
- You’ll need to make a SchoolCafe account.
- Add funds to your account at least 24 hours in advance.
- Make note of your Meal Pin (Found in SchoolCafe in your My Cafeteria profile).
- Check out the menu at your school.
- Don’t forget to bring your smiles!