Learn about resources available through EAP
Are you experiencing stress due to financial, health, or family concerns? SFUSD's Employee Assistance Program can help! Access resources below for free and confidential counseling.
Accessing EAP Resources
Please view/download this flyer for instructions on accessing the Employee Assistance Program.
The EAP is free for all District employees and provides the following resources:
- Confidential counseling for grief, stress, anxiety, job and financial pressures, depression, substance abuse and child care.
- Financial information and resources for getting out of debt, credit card/loan problems, tax questions, retirement and estate planning.
- Legal support for divorce and family law, debt/bankruptcy and more
- Go to www.guidanceresources.com and click on 'register.'
- Provide your organization ID: 'SYMETRA'
- Create a user name and password.
- COVID-19 consumer issues (rent, internet, utilities, etc.)
- COVID-19 financial issues (retirement, mortgage, etc)
- Locating Assistance During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Online Resources for Children at Home
Emotional and Mental Wellness
Physical Health and Wellness
- ClassPass Discounts: Online Yoga, Cardio and workout bootcamp
- Healthy Lifestyles Program
- Total Health Assessment
- Wellness Coaching
This page was last updated on May 5, 2022