Learn about resources available through EAP
Are you experiencing stress due to financial, health, or family concerns? SFUSD's Employee Assistance Program can help! Access resources below for free and confidential counseling.
Accessing EAP Resources
The EAP is free for all District employees and provides the following resources:
- Confidential counseling for grief, stress, anxiety, job and financial pressures, depression, substance abuse and child care.
- Financial information and resources for getting out of debt, credit card/loan problems, tax questions, retirement and estate planning.
- Legal support for divorce and family law, debt/bankruptcy and more
- Go to www.guidanceresources.com and click on 'register.'
- Provide your organization ID: 'SYMETRA'
- Create a user name and password.
This page was last updated on May 5, 2022