SRI (Scholastic Reading Inventory) Student Login: Students will take the Scholastic Reading Inventory Assessment in their Language Arts classes.
Teacher Ease: This is where your grade for Language Arts will be- your Language Arts teacher will have your password and username.
Google Drive: Use Google Drive to write in a word processor, save your files, or make presentations. Log in by using your school loop username @s.sfusd.edu . Use your school loop password.
Book Wizard: This website can help you find the guided reading level of a book. Choose "Guided Reading" before you search!
Book Wizard app: This app can scan books and tell you the guided reading level.
CAASP Online Practice and Training Tests Portal: These tests are meant to familiarize students with the Smarter Balanced test.
Teacher Ease: See your student's standards-based ELA grades in 6th grade. You can log in with your student's school loop username firstname.lastname@example.org and their school loop password.
See this video for instructions on how to log in and see grades.
ELA Teachers' Emails
- Ms. Booth: email@example.com
- Ms. Castro: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Chiu:email@example.com
- Ms. Flores: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Friebertshauser "Ms. Friebs": email@example.com
- Ms. Hsieh: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Jenson: email@example.com
- Ms. Jung:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Sabatini: email@example.com
- Ms. Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Vendrolini: email@example.com
- Ms. Yellen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Illuminate Data (click on "Log in with Google")
- Common Core Standards
- SFUSD Humanities
- Adapted Literature Paul Sherlock Center on Disabilities
- NewsELA: News ELA- Leveled Current Events (Students AND teachers press "Sign In" and then without typing your information in, just press "Sign in with Google")
- Open Education Resources